December 13 - It starts with Believe

"Every day, do something you love for one hour". Jack Canfield - in 'The Secret Formula For Success' talk on youtube.

Every day I do my beach walk. That is one thing that I love to do. And, since doing The Artist's Way, each day, I have added some small form of creating to my morning pages exercise. Whether it is a little sketch or mandala to practice my drawing or a poem of what I have noticed through out the day.

Yesterday on my beach walk I didn't take my camera, so I've used words instead to tell the tale to remember. Everyday, notice the little wonders that appear, keep note in your journal, make a picture, poem - do something creative.

Jack Canfield's talk The Secret Formula For Success, where I heard the quote above. I've been listening each day - some really helpful information here...