blogging is about discovering your inner voice

I was just looking at Pam Carricker's Artful Blogging this morning and the message is just wonderful (you'll have to visit to find out what it is) as well as Pam's art - so inspiring - people often ask me, 'why do you bother blogging?', and I have never been able to share properly why I find it so fullfilling. I can tell by the blank looks after I tell them what I like about it, that they don't understand what I am talking about. I think you have to be a blogger or have visited blogs to understand. I enjoy writing myself and adding my artwork, but I also enjoy visiting a wonderful network of artists and journalists, home makers and food writers, who share some of their day-to-day creativity online. It's being a part of an online network of people that I would never have met otherwise. A glimpse of life in another country, that would have remained unknown to me. A teacher that I would never have met before. A friend that would never have crossed my path.

"Blogging is about discovering your inner voice, finding your own path, experiencing growth, and sharing what you learn with others." Pam Carricker
Artful Blogging